Healthcare Solutions Team Is Making News!
At Healthcare Solutions Team, we are dedicated to helping families, individuals and groups get the absolute best health insurance, at the best possible prices, with coverage that fits their needs. This commitment to finding affordable health care for all really has people talking! Here you’ll find the latest news and articles about Healthcare Solutions Team.
- Healthcare Solutions Team Ranks 16th in Crain’s Fast Fifty
With more than $20 million in revenue in 2013 and 934% five-year growth, Lombard, Ill.-based Healthcare Solutions Team ranked 16th in Crain’s Chicago Business’ Fast Fifty listing of fastest growing company in Chicagoland. The report was released in June 2014.
- Healthcare Solutions Team Receives Complaint Free Award For Second Time
The Better Business Bureau has awarded Lombard, Illinois-based Healthcare Solutions Team with the Complaint Free Award for serving 100,000 customers in 2013 with no complaints.
- Healthcare Solutions Team Offers Affordable Health Insurance That Complies With The Affordable Care Act
Healthcare Solutions Team’s sales for health insurance policies are on the rise in Q4 of 2013 as the push to comply with the Affordable Car Act propels consumers to purchase before January 1, 2014.
- Healthcare Solutions Team Launches New ReformSimple.com Website
On October 1, 2013, Healthcare Solutions Team launched www.ReformSimple.com to provide health insurance information in a quick and easy-to-understand manner for consumers nationwide.
- Healthcare Solutions Team Provides Small Business Health Insurance In Response To Consumer-Driven Healthcare Push
A report released in April reveals that 72 percent of U.S. workers have never heard the phrase “consumer-driven healthcare.” As healthcare reform is underway, more companies are moving toward customer-driven healthcare plans to save money; Healthcare Solutions Team offers straightforward insurance plans and educational opportunities to those who might be confused about their healthcare decisions.
- Healthcare Solutions Team Provides Competitively Priced Options For Consumers To Buy Health Insurance By State
Healthcare reform laws require all individuals to be covered with a qualified health insurance policy by January 1, 2014; yet a recent survey reports that 19 percent of Americans are still uninsured. Healthcare Solutions Team offers a wide range of health insurance plans that allow individuals and small businesses to comply with these laws now, before facing penalties.
- Assurant Names Healthcare Solutions Team America’s #1 Health Insurance Agency
For the second year in a row, Assurant Health has named Healthcare Solutions Team America’s #1 Health Insurance Agency. With better than 90% retention rate for top-producing health insurance agents, the company experienced 20% year-over-year growth in 2012 and is seeking talented sales people in preparation for the healthcare explosion about to erupt due to Healthcare Reform.
- Healthcare Solutions Team Executives Discuss Changes In The Healthcare Insurance Industry On CEO IntroNet TV
The partners at Healthcare Solutions Team, Grant Born and Joe Eichman, recently discussed the state of the healthcare insurance industry and other healthcare related topics on CEO IntroNet TV. The two joined fellow industry experts to provide in-depth analysis on healthcare reform, critical healthcare changes and trends, and how these issues are impacting the healthcare insurance business.
- Inc. Magazine Names Healthcare Solutions Team One Of The Fastest Growing Companies In America
Between 2008 and 2011, Healthcare Solutions Team experienced 607% growth, landing the insurance sales and consulting firm the 599th overall spot on Inc. magazine’s annual list of the fastest growing private companies in America. Since its inception in 2008, Healthcare Solutions Team has experienced at least 35% year-over-year growth—with revenue nearly doubling from 2010 to 2011. These figures positioned Healthcare Solutions Team as #11 within the insurance industry segment.
- Supreme Court To Rule On Health Care Reform Bill In June: Impact To Be Felt With Consumers Looking For Insurance
Healthcare Solutions Team has seen a 40% surge in insurance policy sales in the first quarter of 2012. Much of this rise can be attributed to today’s advantageous prices and benefits, which are a result of changes being enacted due to the federal health care reform bill. Insurance companies like Healthcare Solutions Team already are responding to comply with the legislation, which the U.S. Supreme Court is expected to rule on in June. more…
- Healthcare Solutions Team’s Education: an Answer to the National Healthcare Crisis
A record number of uninsured Americans are struggling to find healthcare insurance now that the Cobra Subsidy expired and, according to Kaiser, 8-9% of medium-sized businesses are dropping their healthcare coverage. An innovative company, Healthcare Solutions Team, is trying to fill this gap by educating uninsured Americans so that they can understand their options and obtain affordable coverage. more…
- Maximum Contributions for Health Savings Accounts Increase for 2012
According to the Internal Revenue Service, maximum contributions to Health Savings Accounts (HSA) have increased to $3,100 for individual coverage in 2012. That is up from $3,050 for 2011. Family coverage also has increased from $6,150 in 2011 to $6,250 in 2012. more…
- Healthcare Solutions Team Examines Advantages of Health Savings Accounts
Every individual is different, and so are his or her health insurance needs. One of the most overlooked and perhaps misunderstood health insurance options is the high deductible health plan (HDHP). more…
- Healthcare Solutions Team Partners With USCA To Provide Affordable Insurance For Members
Healthcare Solutions Team (HST) announced that is has entered into an agreement to provide affordable insurance plans for the United States Chef Association (USCA), the only nationwide chef trade association. more…