Your Family, Your Safety and Health Care Reform!
Ah summer! It looks like it has began again and all of us want to make the most of our outdoor time while we can right? One thing that we depend upon is knowing that our family is safe while they are out enjoying the day, but are they? With the “Assurant Accident” plan you will have that confidence!
Whether you are at home, on vacation or at work this type of coverage is the most important thing that you can do for you and your family. The “Assurant Accident” coverage pays right to you, helping you catch up financially from days off from work and pay expenses that other plans don’t pay, like auto and medical deductibles. You get a set cash benefit for each covered injury and service- multiple benefits that really add up and pay:
- Immediately – no waiting period
- Over and above any benefits you receive from any other plan
- No matter what doctor or hospital you may choose
- Even while you recover – including those for follow-up treatment and physical therapy
- With no overall annual or lifetime limits – no matter how many accidents you may have
The Affordable Care Act calls for the National Quality Strategy to build a consensus on how to measure quality so that the stakeholders can align their efforts for maximum results. The strategy presents three aims for the health care system:
- Better Care: Improve the overall quality of care, by making health care more patient-centered, reliable, accessible and safe.
- Healthy People and Communities: Improve the health for the U.S. Population by supporting proven interventions to address behavioral, social and environmental determinants of health in addition to delivering higher-quality care.
- Affordable Care: Reduce the cost of quality health care for individuals, families, employers and government.
This year’s theme is “It’s Your Time.” Starting on Mother’s Day we are observing National Women’s Health Week. Because of the new “health care law” being a woman will no longer be considered a pre-existing condition. Be sure to check our blog each month as we feature the many new benefits that will be part of your health care policy in the future.
Healthcare Solutions Team offers all sorts of plans and we actually do have a plan for everyone. Are you are Senior new to Medicare and need a Medicare supplement? We can help you with that! Are you a student and just need a temporary plan to cover you while you are at school? We can help you with that! Or are you a family, with kids that need physicals and immunizations, or do you have a medical condition where you need to take a prescription and need to see the doctor? Well, we do that too! Come in and stay awhile. Call us or email us with your questions and concerns. Remember, we are all in this together and here at Healthcare Solutions we are ready to protect you and your family. Remember this; Insurance is to pay for the things that we cannot.